Hot tracks


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update: 50 Cent & Jimmy Iovine Fix Issues

It looks less than a day after saying that Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine were upset with him over his competing headphone line, 50 Cent has fixed his issues with at least one of them. 50 took to his twitter account to let everyone know things were better.

Jimmys not mad at me any more we kicked it. I just have to talk to DRE now. [Picture Below] (50 Cent Twitter)

Previously, 50 Cent said that the Dr Dre, and Jimmy Iovine (Chairman of Interscope-Geffen-A&M), were upset he is preparing to put out his "Sleek by 50" headphone line, going so far to assume that he will not be on the upcoming long-awaited "Detox" album.

Jimmy iovine and dre mad at me cause I’m doing sleek by 50. I guess I’m not going to be on detox Lol. I’m a little hurt jimmy and dre feel like that but f*ck it. I’m focused I got a surprise for everybody this go round. Would you faint if I told you I just wrote a verse about jimmy and dre. Oh my god this is hard. This shit gonna kill. Em gonna have a heart attack when he hear this sh*t damn lol. I don’t get it when they did there deal I didn’t get upset. Now I’m mad they didn’t put me or EM in that deal. F*ck this sh*t I QUI. Okok I’m done talkin bout jimmy n dre, I love them, they hate me, so what?…f*ck it. Lol (50 Cent's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment