Hot tracks


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

J Cole on Jay Z and Working Together


Roc Nation artist J Cole feels like having Jay-Z on his album would both help and hurt him, as making a track with Jigga would be very hard...

"They been asking me this for a while because I said he was like one of the only rap features I wanted, but it's about the song. It's a lot of pressure on that song. I feel like that's my hardest song to make, is the one I want Jay for. My standards are so high," he explained. (MTV)

J Cole is ready though, he already has a song in mind...

"So I got this other song for the album right now. As soon as I did it, I named the beat 'J. Cole and Jay-Z.' But I ended up doing three verses, and I was like, 'Nah, I like my verse.' My bar is high for that song," he said. "As long as it feels right for him. I wouldn't even wanna force nothin' to him. It's not like a 'You better make it good' [situation]," he said. "Nah, it's not like that." (mtv)

No comments:

Post a Comment