Hot tracks


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Drake Talks Not Doing Weezy's New Tour


Drake recently spoke about not being a part of Lil Wayne's "I Am Music II" tour, despite fellow Young Money artist Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross co-headlining the shows. With rumors of problems between Lil Wayne and Drake, the Young-Money artist says he simply needed a break from touring.

Regardless of his plans for a romantic holiday, Drake said that he's focused on his love for the music and probably won't be added to Lil Wayne's all-star I Am Music II Tour. "I've been touring since last March so I'm just going to take time and make my album," he explained. However, the MC said that fans can expect him to make some surprise appearances on the 24-city trek. "But there's always those nights where you get that itch to go and join those legends like Nicki and Wayne and Ross onstage, so you'll see me out there, but I'm just trying to take care of the people," he confessed. (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment